Professional massage therapy in downtown Seattle.If you suffer from pain or stress, massage can help.
- Injury Treatment Massage – with 15 years of professional experience and advanced training in orthopedic massage and other techniques, I expertly treat your aches and pains
- Spa Style Massage - for relaxation, wellness, and well-being
- How Massage Can Help You
- Massage Styles I Use
- Couples Massage Class
- Location & Directions
- Hours & Rates
- About My Massage Practice
- Personal Interests
- My Massage Blog
- My Office Fitness Blog
Call 206-624-6255 or e-mail me to book a professional massage session tailored to your needs. Appointments available Monday through Friday, noon to 6:00 p.m. Some insurance plans accepted.
Best massage ever on Friday by @LarrySwanson, got me ready to pitch!
Personal Training for Office Workers
I offer personal training sessions in my office tailored to the unique needs of office workers. If you have aches and pains related to your desk job, feel like your posture could be better, or are worried about the hazards of your sedentary workstyle, contact me to book an office fitness training session.
I bill some insurance companies for massage treatments, and I am a preferred provider for the following managed care organizations and health plans:
- all auto accident PIP insurers
- Washington State Labor & Industries (L&I)
- First Choice Health Network (1st Choice)
- Premera Blue Cross
Please see my blog entry on Why You Need a Prescription for Massage Even if Your Insurance Plan Says You Can Self-Refer.
Larry has a great awareness of the body and really understands how to promote healing within it. Great massage therapist who I refer my training clients to regularly.