Posting this here for my friend Scott. Please contact Scott directly if interested – Scott Pauker, LMP, 206-349-4987.
Scott is a great guy, and this is a nice neighborhood. The PT clinic he is in is one of the best in Seattle. Check this opportunity out if you’re looking for a massage office.
Fully furnished office space within a busy physical therapy clinic on Eastlake, Movement Systems Physical Therapy. Great location just South of the University/Roosevelt Bridge. Room gets great light and has views of Lake Union.
- Wifi included
- Laundry machine on-site (I have plenty of sheets to share, so no trips to laundromat!)
- Reception/waiting area
- Mini-fridge for ice in room, and Hydrocollator for heat.
- Ample parking behind building
- Receptionists to greet your clients during business hours (you do your own billing/booking/etc but a great perk for when you’re still in session and people get greeted by a smiling face!)
- Fax/copy machine available for your billing
- Staff break room with refrigerator, microwave and the likes
- Great referral source from the PTs and the spine clinic next door.
Available days at the moment are Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays all day, plus a ½ day on Wednesday morning. The rental rate is $185 per month for each individual day of the week. If you’re interested in multiple days, the rent would be slightly less per day, depending on how many days.
I’d like to be able to share my clients with my office mate as I currently do when I travel, so it would be great if you’re experienced with the injury treatment/structural/myofascial side of things, but it could also be great to bring in someone who works in a way complementary to mine. Let’s talk about it…
Please contact Scott directly if interested – Scott Pauker, LMP, 206-349-4987.