Massage for Athletic Performance
Athletes – from weekend warriors to professional baseball players, from power lifters to cheerleaders – get massage from me to maintain and improve their athletic performance. Whether you want to throw 95 MPH fast balls past Mark Teixeira or climb Mt. Rainier, massage can help get you ready for your next athletic outing.
In addition to my massage license, I am also a certified personal trainer, so if you’d like I can also show you exercises to augment my massage treatments.
Massage for athletes can:
- Reduce the risk of injury, or re-injury, by keeping tightness-prone muscles supple and relaxed
- Improve range of motion by decreasing muscle tension and reducing myofascial adhesions
- Treat minor strains and sprains and other musculoskeletal injuries
- Aid in rehabilitation after musculoskeletal injuries
- Shorten recovery time between workouts
- Improve circulation to enhance healing and improve performance
Call 206-624-6255 or e-mail me to book a massage session designed to enhance your athletic performance. Appointments available Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.