These exercises specifically address common office-work posture patterns. There are, of course, many other exercises you can and should do for your overall robustness, but if you work at a desk all day, these exercises should be part of your regular workouts.
- Head Retraction Exercises
- Neck Rotation, Flexion, and Extension Exercises
- Shoulder Retraction Exercises
- Shoulder Rotation Exercises
- Arm Extension Exercises
- Forearm Supination Exercises
- Forearm Extension Exercises
- Thoracic Mobility Exercises
- Low-Back Lengthening Exercises
- Trunk Extension Exercises
- Hip Extension Exercises
- Leg Exercises
You’ll find some other exercises (more randomly organized) listed in the exercise section of the blog.