If you’ve ever been in for a massage appointment with me, you know that I’m always thinking about how to help you take care of yourself between massages.
Over the years, I have shared hundreds of self-care tips with my clients and patients. It’s been pretty piecemeal to this point – an exercise here, some self-massage instruction there, lots of posture and body awareness tips.
I’ve been working for the past few months on outlines for more comprehensive self-care guides. I’ll be sharing those guides here in the coming weeks and months.
Here are the pages I’ve published so far:
And here’s what you can expect to see here in the next few months:
- Self Care for Neck Pain & Whiplash
- Self Care for Shoulder Pain & Stiffness
- Self Care for Wrist & Forearm Pain
- Self Care for Upper-Back Pain
- Self Care for Low-Back Pain
- Self-Care for Hip Pain & Stiffness
- Self-Care for Sciatica
- Self-Care for Knee Pain
- Self-Care for Plantar Fasciitis
- Self-Care for TMJ & Jaw Pain
- Self-Care for Frozen Shoulder
- Self Care for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Self Care for Leg Cramps
If you have suggestions for other self-care guides or any feedback on these, I’m all ears.